Thursday, December 29, 2005

Weekly features

OK, I've decided to start some weekly features, beginning next week. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to them!

Music Monday - Since my nick is MusicLover Marc, I really should have SOMETHING about music on the page. I don't know what exactly will go here -- probably just notes about my favorite CD of the moment, a favorite artist (past or present), or maybe a local band.

Thursday's Rant - I've got lots of good things to rant about... hopefully I won't have trouble coming up with one a week. I would put this on Wednesday but I don't want to compete with Wednesday Whining!

Friday Funnies - For now, this will be for humorous stories or jokes that I would tell if I were a stand-up comic (like my friend Basil White). If I run out of stories, I'll use this to share a funny website or a good joke I've gotten by email... although I'll probably blog about these as I find/read them.

I'm considering adding a Tech Tuesday column but to be honest, I don't get new tech gadgets that often and I don't really research them either. If I'm able to find enough cool stuff to make a weekly post, I'll consider it.

Hopefully this will keep people coming back each week, and give me an outlet to share my rants, my musical tastes, and my odd sense of humor!

No comments: