Thursday, December 08, 2005

Rock on!!

OK, as you can tell from my blog name, I love music. And if you've looked at my profile, you'll see that I'm an American Idol addict. Well I just got some great news! It looks like I will be a blogger for Idol Go Home! Idol Go Home is a web-based game tied to American Idol where participants try to pick which contestant will get the boot each week. It's actually a follow-up website to Rock Star Go Home which did the same thing for the reality show Rock Star: INXS (which I was also a rabid fan of).

Anyway, I must say I am so excited for this gig! When the call went out for IGH bloggers, I knew I had to apply. I love watching these young singers, some of whom are immensely talented, and trying to figure out who has that spark, that "it factor", to go all the way. Plus, you have no idea how many times I've sat watching Idol and made a comment about a singer, only to hear my exact words echoed back seconds later by Randy or Simon! I really should be a judge on the show... but until I have my own recording studio and become a hugely successful producer, that won't happen, so for now I'll settle for being an IGH blogger.

I'll be sure to post a link to my Idol Go Home blog as soon as it's online!

No comments: