Thursday, December 08, 2005

12 Things Men Really Find Romantic

12 Things Men Really Find Romantic

I saw this on MSN this morning and just had to blog about it, because it's dead on. This has always been a sore spot between my wife and I. She doesn't understand why romance always means something physical (i.e. sex) for a guy. Even when she bought the book 101 Nights of Grrreat Romance she complained because most of the activities involved sex or something sensual. I guess what she doesn't understand is that for a guy (or at least for me), sex is just sex but sexy=romance.

Now I'm not saying I'm perfect in the romance department, but I think I do more than most married men -- whether it's leaving little love notes where she can find them, buying her a card when I'm at the grocery store, or just touching her face. Oh, and unlike most men, I buy her flowers more than once a year. :)

No comments: