Monday, January 16, 2006

Music Monday

OK, so Music Monday is a little late today. I wasn't at work today due to the MLK holiday, so it didn't feel like a Monday to me.

Today Music Monday has to be about tomorrow's big event -- American Idol! Of course the show hasn't started yet, so there's not much to talk about!

I do have some bad news... apparently being selected as a blogger for Idol Go Home wasn't as big an honor as I thought. I thought I was going to be an official blogger. Turns out it's basically open to anyone who wants to blog.

IGH is also running a blogger contest, with prizes for the blogger with the most traffic to their blog. I haven't even made my first post yet, but please visit my Idol Go Home blog here!

Also, if you'd like to sign up for Idol Go Home, send me an email and I will send you a referral link. Each referral enters me for a drawing for $500!

Sorry to cut this so short, but it's getting late and I'd like to make my first post to IGH tonight before heading to bed.

No comments: