Friday, January 27, 2006

25 Questions meme

OK, I know I still owe Liz the Meme of Fours, but this one looked interesting and actually a bit easeier!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
How the fuck did I manage to chew a hole in my moustache? (Don't ask.)

2. How much cash do you have on you?
About $100, but only because we sold our fake fireplace last night for cash.

3. What's a word that rhymes with TEST? Jest

4. planet? Mars

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list?
My cell died today, so I guess all calls will be missed calls for the next few days.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Before my phone died the last time, it played 'Fight on State'. But my wife's phone also had the same ring, which made it quite difficult to tell them apart. Now my phone's ring sounds like a train.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Hmmm... just looked through the Land's End website and can't find it... but it's a purple-blue striped oxford.

8. What do you label yourself? Geek, musician, tv addict... all of the above?

9. Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn. Rockport and Land's End

10. Bright or Dark Room? I prefer dim, but not dark.

11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Getting a book packaged up to mail out.

12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
You have been outbid on.....

13. Where is your nearest 7-11? About a half mile from work.

14. What's a saying that you say a lot?
Hmmm.... I don't really have a catch phrase! Maybe 'in a sec'.

15.Who told you they loved you last? My wife.

16. Last furry thing you touched? My sweet fluffy poodle-doodle!

17. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
Ugh. My back and neck have been killing me for the past week -- Aleve during the day and advil at night. Plus Mucinex and Adderall. I guess that's four.

18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Two, but I need to actually finish them first.

19. Favorite age you have been so far?
Either 24 (the age when I got married) or 32 (the age when my daughter was born).

20. your worst enemy? My alarm clock.

21. What is your current desktop picture? This.

22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I'll be upstairs in a minute. (Oh, that was 2 hours ago... oops!)

23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
The money's much more practical. Might buy myself a flying car, though.

24. Do you like someone? Of course! Life wouldn't be much fun if I didn't.

25. The last song you listened to?
Currently listening to Alanis Morisette on the Tonight Show singing a song from The Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack.

1 comment:

Marc said...

ADDENDUM: I guess I'd have to say "uh oh!" is a phrase I say a lot, considering my daughter has now started saying it whenever she drops something!