Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday Funnies (Rating: PG-13)

OK, since this is my first Friday Funnies post, we'll start off easy. I have a much funnier story I was going to post but it's at home somewhere and I may not have time to find it tonight when I get home. This one's not THAT funny, but please go easy on me!

You know those desk plaques and bumper stickers you find in cheesy gift shops with corny sayings on them? I remember seeing one once that said "bald men are better lovers." That plaque stuck in my mind as a kid, since my dad was bald and I knew someday I most likely would be too. (By the way, I am now... well, mostly, anyway.)

Well, I am here today to prove to you that the saying really is true. Let's look at it scientifically.
* Baldness is caused by a chemical called DHT.
* DHT is produced from excess testosterone.
* Testosterone is responsible for a man's sex drive.
* An increased sex drive would not only generate more interest in sex, but would most likely translate into an increase in sexual frequency too.
* And everyone knows that practice makes perfect.... therefore bald men really are better lovers!

OK, so they may not be "better" but they've at least had more practice!

I also remember seeing a plaque once that said "Every time a man has sex, a hair falls out." I'm not so sure I buy this one... unless masturbation counts. That might explain why I was going bald by the time I was 16!

1 comment:

Liz Miller said...

Have you ever listened to Christine Lavin's song "Bald Headed Men"? (window's media player)