Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A pretty good week so far

First, a welcome to anyone who might be reading this through Facebook's Blog Friends application. Be warned, I tend to babble about all sorts of random topics -- hence the name of the blog.

I must admit that this has been a pretty good week so far.
  1. I won $56 in this week's football picks pool
  2. Democrats won a majority in the Virginia state senate and picked up 3 additional seats in the house -- even though my district's Democratic candidate, Jay Donahue, lost. :(
  3. My friend's husband (also a Democrat) won the race for Dulles District Supervisor, which is pretty damn cool, even if it's not my district.
  4. We found out that we will be having a BOY in April! (I guess I never publicly posted that we are expecting, so here's the announcement.)
  5. Little Miss went potty FIVE times yesterday. Now we can really work on having her tell us before she needs to go. Hopefully she'll be completely out of diapers before her 3rd birthday in January.
  6. We went out for a great meal at Don Pablo's last night (my favorite) with my brother, and Lauren was actually quite well-behaved (once she fully woke up).
  7. We leave for Cancun in 11 days!
Hope all is well with you! And if you're on Facebook, add me as a friend!

3 comments:

JofArnold said...

Hi Marc,

I confess I didn't find this through Blog Friends, but there's a good chance I will in future: we're putting the finishing touches on Version 1 of our application, which we will be releasing shortly. The new application not only shows things from your social network, but also from beyond it - it's an even better way of getting exposure for your content.

Thanks for the mention ;-)

Jof Arnold
www.i-together.com (Blog Friends)

Marc said...

Excellent! I was looking for a Facebook app that would let me pick my own feeds to show!

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

Congrats on the baby! So... Hawaii went well? ;-)