Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Yet another reason I love Google

Today I discovered another reason I love Google (besides being a great search engine, a fairly good free email service, and of course the parent company of Blogger).

I signed up for AdSense for one of my websites. When I logged in to my account to agree to the ToS, there at the top of the page was a box that said:

Updated - We have made revisions to this agreement in the following sections: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15.

HALLELUJAH! Why can't all companies make things this simple and actually point out WHICH sections have changed? That way I might actually read those sections instead of just skipping the whole thing and blindly clicking "accept".

3 comments:

Lara M said...

i like your blog!

Jen said...

Google and ING Direct are my 2 favorite companies. :) Did you know that ING Direct will allow you to OPT-IN to solicitations?? They automatically default you to opt-out! Now THAT'S listening to what people want!

Anonymous said...

Google Earth... Makes me feel like I'm zonked up and watching some drugged up psychadelic movie like 'Fear and Loathing'