Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Where did the week go?

Wow... I haven't made an entry since last Monday. Where did the week go? Well, last week I was busy making plans for LM's birthday party, now that my parents are back from Spain.... but then my attention shifted to the weather forecast. And we ended up with a foot of snow, which meant my mom's two sisters and their families couldn't come down from Philly, and only one couple out of the 13 people we invited for the "friends party" actually showed up. My parents came down and brought my grandfather along, but he ended up in the hospital Saturday with a urinary tract infection and dehydration.

Then yesterday I had a root canal, and this morning I finally got to the dermatologist to have him look at a mole or sunspot or whatever you want to call it on my arm, which of course he decided should be removed and sent for a biopsy. Suddenly I feel quite old.

No comments: