Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ten years of wedded something-or-other

I know I haven't been blogging much lately (still terribly busy at work), but I had to pause for this momentous occasion. Today is our 10 year wedding anniversary!

Ten years, huh? Wow, that's something. It certainly hasn't all been roses, but on the whole I guess I can't complain. I guess special occasions like this (or Valentine's Day, for example) always make me dwell on the problems, but every marriage has its share of problems, right? Heck, the bottom line is that I'm thankful to have found someone who's been able to put up with me for ten years!

But more import than our anniversary (ok, maybe not more important but certainly more exciting) is the fact that on Saturday we are off to Hawaii for two weeks! With no kid! Yippee!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

The word you are looking for is "bliss." ;-) I hope you find it in Hawaii and bring it home with you.

Congrats on the milestone!