Monday, June 12, 2006

Do I do too many things?

It's funny, but in conversations with my new co-workers, I've noticed just how many different things I currently do, in addition to the wide variety of things I've done in the past.

Currently I:
- work as a full-time web developer
- sell diecast cars from home (as part of Indypacecars.com)
- do occasional gigs as an audio engineer at Reston Town Center and Burke United Methodist Church
- do mystery shopping
- perform with the Redskins Marching Band
- participate in product sample testing and word-of-mouth marketing through BzzAgent
- am the father of a 17-month-old girl, as well as the principle cook and grocery shopper for my household

In the past I've been a/an:
- member of my high school rifle team
- Assistant Scoutmaster
- lifeguard
- journalist and photographer for my local newspaper
- ROTC cadet
- Lt. Governor in Circle K (collegiate service organization)
- recording engineer at a studio outside Philadelphia
- audio engineer at an amusement park
- delivery driver and prep cook for a sports bar
- HTML instructor

I guess I can understand all the different activities during high school and college... that's part of "finding yourself". The question is, did I maybe find too many different sides of me?

No comments: